Checking in on Randy Marsh

oilmandan

VHL.com sat down with S72 steal of the draft Randy Marsh this afternoon, to talk about his season so far and what his thoughts are on the new expansion. 

VHL: Hi Randy and thanks for joining us today. 

RM: Thanks for having me, it’s great to be out of quarantine. 

VHL: It certainly is, tell us about how things have gone so far in Seattle, is it everything you expected?

RM: It’s been a blast so far. I knew many of my teammates ahead of time as well as the GM, so I knew what I was getting into. And it’s a great place to be. All they do is win. And that’s what I’m here to do. 

VHL: You certainly have had no troubles in the win column. The league just announced 4 new teams. Seems the league has been expanding a great deal. Are you concerned you may end up unprotected?

RM: Not at all. I’m a great fit in Seattle. They wouldn’t dream of making me play outside the USA. If I had to move to Canada or Britain, I dunno if I could or would even want to learn a new language. Speaking American is all I’ve ever known. I’m too old to learn any second rate language now. 

VHL: But both countries you mentioned to speak English.....

RM: Are you kidding me? Have you heard how they talk? With all the aboots and eh and buddy that they say in Canada, nevermimd the garbled mess they speak in Britain. No. That is not for me. That’ll be all. 

VHL: Ok then. Well that was.... ummm.... lovely. Thanks again Randy