Vancouver Makes a Trade (Or Two)

pennypenny

Vancouver Makes a Trade (or two)

As someone who has been drafted by the Wolves, I sure see myself being thrown to them both figuratively and literally. Gino is currently on a path to be the biggest centreman on the team, and with the trading of Triple HHH (not a typo btw, this is in his birth certificate, check it out), Vancouver is looking to be a bottom feeder team this year. They did not expect this trajectory, but this is how things go sometimes. With the trade, coveted and prized GM, Beaviss was seen yoinking a 1st and a 2nd round pick. While these may seem light for the likes of Quintuple HHHHH, there were reasons that it was made. One for example, Vancouver was absolutely biffing it from the start. They had no chemistry, no value between one another, and they never ever would let Gino give them the proper checkups every week. This led to a lot of circumstantial incidents between the players. Double H was seen beating up his sack vigorously throughout the week. Media says that the sack was none other than Gino DiGiannantonio. Because of this incident, Beaviss said he had to take care of the negativity in the locker room – and threw Single HHHHHHHHHHH off the team. The rest of the team was unhappy about the decision, and ultimately, we are going to be looking at a team that is extremely fragmented and weak over the months. Give it some time, you may see something change though.

Maybe Gino goes off, who knows? I sure don't know.

54 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

Vancouver Makes a Trade (or two)

As someone who has been drafted by the Wolves, I sure see myself being thrown to them both figuratively and literally. Gino is currently on a path to be the biggest centreman on the team, and with the trading of Triple HHH (not a typo btw, this is in his birth certificate, check it out), Vancouver is looking to be a bottom feeder team this year. They did not expect this trajectory, but this is how things go sometimes. With the trade, coveted and prized GM, Beaviss was seen yoinking a 1st and a 2nd round pick. While these may seem light for the likes of Quintuple HHHHH, there were reasons that it was made. One for example, Vancouver was absolutely biffing it from the start. They had no chemistry, no value between one another, and they never ever would let Gino give them the proper checkups every week. This led to a lot of circumstantial incidents between the players. Double H was seen beating up his sack vigorously throughout the week. Media says that the sack was none other than Gino DiGiannantonio. Because of this incident, Beaviss said he had to take care of the negativity in the locker room – and threw Single HHHHHHHHHHH off the team. The rest of the team was unhappy about the decision, and ultimately, we are going to be looking at a team that is extremely fragmented and weak over the months. Give it some time, you may see something change though.

Maybe Gino goes off, who knows? I sure don't know.

Triple HHH? I had no idea his real name was HHHHHHHHH.