The Plants Fight Back... Part One

BladeMaiden

This Season The Plants Fight Back…

If you have not noticed 2 of the hottest VHLM prospects are sporting plant inspired names. These attention grabbing beauties do not just have alluring names though, they come with the backing of having been created by some of the VHLs well known members.

We will start with Aloe Dear. In Case you didn’t know Aloe signed with the Las Vegas Aces but she will be available in the upcoming VHLM draft.  @Renomitsu hit it out of the park with this name, it is a perfect mix of reference and hits you right in the awwws. Anyone who knows Reno knows he has a medical background so his player being named after a healing plant totally fits into his repertoire.  When I was talking to Reno, he said he imagined her as the gentle giant counterpart to my short, aggressive, little spitfire who is also from Denmark. Aloe Dear gives me strong miss congeniality vibes, and who does not like a gentile, talented beauty? Aloe is going to be that perfect fit wherever she goes and just like Reno many will want her but only a few lucky GMs will be able to claim the honor.

Edited by BladeMaiden