(S74) LW - Malcom, TPE: 30

NHL20er

6XEulDL.png

Hello @NHL20er

I'm going to start this off by asking a very simple question...what do you want to be remembered for? When someone looks at your player name, do you want to be known for joining a competitive team, playing limited minutes and just kind of being there, or would you like to be known as a dominant force who is getting maximum minutes and actually providing some quality to their new team?

If you are swaying towards the second option, then San Diego is the place for you. We are at the bottom, I know, a scary place to be, but our roster is currently incomplete, and we're looking for strong willed, fun, active individuals who can help bring us back to life. We're guaranteeing you MAXIMUM PLAYING TIME by joining San Diego, and our promise to improve, we just need people like you to believe in us.

So what do you say? Are you ready to swim with the Marlins? If so, quote this offer and accept, I can assure you, we won't disappoint..

5MatnpB.png

Hey @NHL20er!

We here in Halifax would like to offer you a top 4 spot on our roster! We're rebuilding, so we can't promise team success, but it's likely you'll get lots of ice time and points to come!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me here!

If you accept, quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

30B1A7B0-894D-42FE-A2FB-DCC311906C8B.thumb.jpeg.74f59b2b10a1561b08615931865201fb.jpeg

Hey there @NHL20er!Welcome to the VHL, im Alex, the AGM of Yukon. Me and the GM, @MexicanCow123 would love to have you as a part of our squad! We are currently fighting for a playoff spot, can give you second line minutes, and a ton of points! If you want to join the Yukon Rush, quote this saying "Accept!" and ill DM you with more information! Feel free to ask me any questions, good luck!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

Hey there @NHL20er!

Glad to see that you've joined the VHL! Unfortunately, the Las Vegas Aces are full, and don't have any more room to sign new players. However, plenty of my peers have room for you, and they're all exceptional people who can help you develop in this league!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me here on forums, or DM on Discord at uɐʇɹɐdS#6301. I'd be glad to assist you in any way possible, even if you're not on my team!

Best of luck with your VHL career. I'm excited to see you rise into stardom!

Spartan
Las Vegas GM

zSH08aB.png&key=b3cc7a1aa4c723c1ac108885