Kamenov Interview P4

BigTittySmitty

First of all, I know when I wrote this beautifully huge piece it was to be posted closer to the beginning of the season however things changed with my role here in the league so that is why I am releasing it in pieces like I am. I hope you all enjoy this part of the update. Sorry for it being so choppy but I was intending it to be a Media PT but things changed with VHSC ❤️

ESPN.mx - So is there a minor league team you would like to go to?

Kamenov - I would love to return back to Mexico City as @Motzaburger stocked up and went all out on picks for this draft. So it would be fun to reunite with the band like last season where we went from one of the worst teams in the league to a hopefully future champion as Motza is great people and he helped keep my agent BigTittySmitty occupied making sure we are all engaged with the league and enjoying the process of telling my story and working on being a better player hopefully become a legend with wherever my journey takes me in the Majors and Minor leagues. I specifically hope when Motza tries to get the band back together for another season he can secure Jeffrey Pines as well. He is an amazing dude and it would be a blast to be reunited again with him and as well.