Emi Rune Press confrence

Emi

1. What motivates Emi Rune to fight to get better every day?

2. What is your personal goal for this season in your first taste of VHLM action?

3. Which VHLM team has your favorite logo and what do you like about it? (for reference, you can see them all here)

4. Which VHLM logo is the least visually appealing to you and why?

5. What drew you to pick Saskatoon as your VHLM team this season?

6. In a few weeks, you will be entered into the next VHLM draft. Would you rather be a top pick or go lower in the draft, and why?

1 hour ago, .sniffuM said:

1. What motivates Emi Rune to fight to get better every day?

2. What is your personal goal for this season in your first taste of VHLM action?

3. Which VHLM team has your favorite logo and what do you like about it? (for reference, you can see them all here)

4. Which VHLM logo is the least visually appealing to you and why?

5. What drew you to pick Saskatoon as your VHLM team this season?

6. In a few weeks, you will be entered into the next VHLM draft. Would you rather be a top pick or go lower in the draft, and why?

1. She's someone who's got strong will and wants to be the best defender in the league someday. To achive this she is in training every day and will continue to this till she's made her way to the top!

2. I think just getting acquanted with the league and maybe getting an assist will be good enough for my first stint. I do not expect to be very good to start with.

3. This one is hard... I would have to say it's a tie between Saskatoon and Ottawa for being my favourite. I love animal mascots and i love the colour schemes. If you had to make me choose just one i guess i'd say Saskatoon. Great that i signed with them right! 

4.Philadelphia Reapers - Honestly, i just don't liek the way the reaper has been drawn and it looks like a bad scooby doo villian. If this was the intent then it becomes the best one xD 

5. Honestly, they where the first to contact me! However, after looking at the logos i'd have wanted to go here anyways as i am someone who is very branding orientated as i get a lot of my players drawn. So maybe you'll see a picture of Emi in the correct team jersey when she's finally drafted.

6. Honestly, i usually don't care about where i go as long as it is a good fit. I'd rather be on a team that i have accustomed too. I personally hope i get drafted by Saskatoon!

On 6/23/2020 at 7:52 AM, Emi said:

Rookie to league steps up to the mic!

1.  How would you describe your playstyle?

2. The VHLM is filled with many players trying to be the best. What do you think sets you apart from most players?

3. Now, I have a quick fun little question. What brand of stick do you use?

4. Would you rather get a Founder's Cup or 5 individual awards?

5. What VHL team would you like to get drafted by?

6. Any pre-game rituals you have?

7. If you had to switch positions, which position would you switch to?

8. If you had to switch to another sport, which sport would you switch to?

9. What jersey number do you prefer to wear and why?

10. Who is your hockey hero?