(S74) RW - Lee Xin, TPE: 36

Blazzer

YsZVHwQ.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! My name is Rory, and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds. Our General Manager, @ColeMrtz, has asked me to reach out and invite you to join the Hounds in our hunt for the Founders Cup. We are one of the best teams in the VHLM, and back it up in by having a strong community built in the locker room. With all the experience we have in our locker room, most questions you could have are answered incredibly quickly, and will help you to amass TPE quickly!

The season ends on Saturday, and we'd love to slot you into our bottom six forward lines as we gear up for the playoffs. If you're interested, go ahead and quote this and say "accepted", and we'll send over a standard 1 season/1.5 million dollar contract! If you decide other on another team, no problem! If you have any questions please feel free to message me here, or on discord (rory#1559). Thanks and good luck on your VHL career!

1 minute ago, Blazzer said:

How does this league work? Do the games sim or? 

Yes, games are simmed by admins so that each team gets 2 games per day (but with the season ending soon the schedule gets messy and teams can get anywhere from 1-3), usually around the afternoon/evening EST

Just now, rory said:

Yes, games are simmed by admins so that each team gets 2 games per day (but with the season ending soon the schedule gets messy and teams can get anywhere from 1-3), usually around the afternoon/evening EST

Ohh ok. So when the games are simmed, I have to be online or no? 

Just now, Blazzer said:

Ohh ok. So when the games are simmed, I have to be online or no? 

Nope, your player is simulated in STHS and you don't have to do anything

27 minutes ago, rory said:

YsZVHwQ.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! My name is Rory, and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds. Our General Manager, @ColeMrtz, has asked me to reach out and invite you to join the Hounds in our hunt for the Founders Cup. We are one of the best teams in the VHLM, and back it up in by having a strong community built in the locker room. With all the experience we have in our locker room, most questions you could have are answered incredibly quickly, and will help you to amass TPE quickly!

The season ends on Saturday, and we'd love to slot you into our bottom six forward lines as we gear up for the playoffs. If you're interested, go ahead and quote this and say "accepted", and we'll send over a standard 1 season/1.5 million dollar contract! If you decide other on another team, no problem! If you have any questions please feel free to message me here, or on discord (rory#1559). Thanks and good luck on your VHL career!

Accepted