Cousins

Effort: 2/2 - Effort is visible here.

Look: 2/3 - You've got a good start with some of the effects on the player, but this still needs a good amount of improvement. First, the render looks low quality - I'm assuming that the scaling caused this. Also, the player's head is cut off and needs to be moved lower. Finally, the text stands out way too much and isn't really blended in very well with the rest of the sig. I'd suggest using a color like white and removing the outline, then moving the text up so it isn't all the way at the bottom. I've mentioned this before and I'll mention this again, I hate to be harsh with the grade but just keep working at it and you'll be improving.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5/6

Effort: 1.5/2 - Coloring, text, stock work,  I'd say you need to work more on lighting, blending and flow here.

Look: 2/3 - Blending/stock work would have really helped this, the text is far too over-powering in this sig and draws the eye away from the focal point which should be the render and especially the face most times. I think if you work on these things and watch a few tutorials you'll start improving rapidly.

Creativity: 1/1 - Sure

Total: 4.5/6

Final: 5