Overview of the Hounds S72

Blazzer

Couple days ago, the Mississauga Hounds got eliminated by the Philadelphia Reapers. The series lasted 5 games. This series was an intense one with the game 5 having a score of 6-5. Today, we will look at the regular and playoff games for the Hounds.

The Hounds had a pretty impressive regular season record, 45-23-4. Players like John Brewitt @JBrew42, JaredN @jared and others have played a big role in the team’s success. JaredN has been a star player for the team, racking up 114P in S72 alone. In addition, kudos to Hounds GM, Cole @ColeMrtz for providing guidance to the team

Moving on to the playoffs. The Hounds players were stoked to be in the playoffs since missing it in S71. After going down 0-2 in the series, the team became even more motivated to be better and take back the series against the Reapers. Unfortunately, the series came to an abrupt after losing game 5.

Many of the current players will be drafted by VHL teams but I believe that this team will make good picks in the upcoming VHLM drafts. These picks will help the team win the cup in the future seasons. 

Edited by Blazzer

5 hours ago, Blazzer said:

I believe that this team will make good picks in the upcoming VHLM draft.

I love the enthusiasm but I’m fairly certain we only have one pick in the last round of the draft