Bob esnubbed

jRuutu

Season 72 Brett Slobodzian trophy voting is going on right now, five players were nominated and they are closest to winning the prestigious award. Many fans and experts especially in Helsinki have been speculating if Helsinki Titans winger Jim Bob deserved to be among the nominated players. The powerful playmaker played perhaps the best season in his career this year, 18+25 with almost 200 hits and well over 100 penalty minutes, Bob was at times unstoppable.

Bob has stayed quiet, but we managed to get a comment from his agent:

Yea you know, these five players who are nominated are top players, but I think I speak for everybody when I say that Jim Bob should have at very least been in the consideration when figuring out who the last five players are, but I did not hear anything like that at all. Disappointing to see and hear, but if I know Jim at all, the level of disrespect we all have witnessed only fuels him on. Would not surprise me if he plays an even better year next year.

Remains to be seen who ends up winning the trophy, right now Condor Adrienne from Malmo is running away with it. Can Jim Bob do the same next year? We will see.

Whats the deal with word Esnubbed? FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY replaces it?

Edited by jRuutu

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

Season 72 Brett Slobodzian trophy voting is going on right now, five players were nominated and they are closest to winning the prestigious award. Many fans and experts especially in Helsinki have been speculating if Helsinki Titans winger Jim Bob deserved to be among the nominated players. The powerful playmaker played perhaps the best season in his career this year, 18+25 with almost 200 hits and well over 100 penalty minutes, Bob was at times unstoppable.

Bob has stayed quiet, but we managed to get a comment from his agent:

Remains to be seen who ends up winning the trophy, right now Condor Adrienne from Malmo is running away with it. Can Jim Bob do the same next year? We will see.

Whats the deal with word Esnubbed? FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY replaces it?

dont worry you will get there!