Minner Minute Episode 3 - Week of July 12 2020

DreMin15

Hello everyone, welcome back to the third installment of Minner Minute! I'm Drew Minott, starting goalie for the Houston Bulls (currently on vacation, thank you very much), and this is Minner Minute, where I answer as many submitted questions as I can in one minute! Let's do this.

Submitted by User Giggly_Ballz: Do you think you'll ever be a hall of famer one day?

I don't think I'll ever achieve that level, though who ever thought they would? I would like to be for sure, but in the end of the day I need to focus on what's directly in front of my instead of that far off in the future. 

Submitted by User CottonEyedFred: What are your feelings on the upcoming VHL and VHLM drafts?

Well, let me take that in two different parts. First the VHLM, I'm very anxious about it. More nervous than about the VHL draft. That sounds odd, but I'm at least spending one more season in the M, so I'm more focused on the next upcoming season.I would love to stay in Houston, but I guess I can't control what happens. As for the VHL draft, I don't have much of a connection, so I'm excited to see where I'm going in the next few years, but it has less significance to me right now. All I can do is wait and see.

Submitted by User UndercoverGM: Hey Minner, have you heard from any teams, and how do you feel about it?

Well, I have only heard from one team. I'm a bit disappointed really, a few of my teammates who are right around my draft ranking have heard from quite a few, but I've been waiting for my phone to go off and I've been left waiting. I hope to hear from more GMs before the draft comes up, especially with how high I'm expected to go in the M draft. I understand with the VHL draft, me being in the 3rd-4th round. 

Okay thank you everyone for joining me with this week's episode. If this happens to be my last episode with the Houston Bulls, then it has been an honor to play for you Houston, and it's been a pleasure to play with the guys in the locker room. Thank you all, and have a good day.