Just some thoughts on Killinger.

Peace

I needed a VHL.com article to write about, so I figured why not convert something I had planned as a 500 word media spot and condense it into something I can use for this week instead... given the time frame I have left to complete it. Honestly, when I converted Killinger to D, I said I was alright with the swap for a few different reasons. After a full season, I can genuinely say my decision is conflicted; on one hand it gives Toronto a steady and reliable presence on the back end, something the Legion have publicly [and desperately] needed; on the other hand it was a snap decision, really, I had been thinking about it but never truly committed until I starting building up the S72 roster on the teams private spreadsheet. 

I keep thinking to myself how both Magnum and Killinger would have fared together at an entirely new TPA bracket. Would they have clicked together like Peace and Dahlberg did for the S65 Dynamo, or would they have kept the similar sub point per game of the prior season. I'll always wonder how Magnum and Killinger would perform together as both players 'matured' into their prime, but with my player now playing defense, it's not something that'll happen now. 

I suppose the next step for Killinger is to find a good defensive partner for him, and maybe he can be the offensive [but defensively reliable] defender I'm trying to build him into. 

That's a wrap!