Why you should draft Emi Rune in the upcoming VHLM Draft

Emi

The VHLM draft is coming tomorrow and i thought i should make it easier for those general managers who haven't scouted me.

First lets start with the pros.

One of my main stregnths in this league is that even thought i'm a new player to this league it isn't my first rodeo in a simulation league. I have had tenure in other simulation leagues where i've been a max earner or basically doing everything that is free. I plan to do this in the VHL too. I already have myself a job here as an Assitant general manager for the Vancouver Wolves in the VHL. I am currently earning 12.0 TPE per week plus my training for an extra two tpe. You're guarenteed to get this earning weekly as i'm not going anywhere.

The next pro is tied to the one from before which is that i am already well versed in this leagues sim engine so i can help with things such as creating my own player and helping others with theirs if they do not understand the engine so much. I think that i can bring a lot of help to those who need this kind of help.

Next i would say that i am an active member of a locker room for the short time i have been here. I love talking a lot in simulation leagues. It's the one reason i have stayed in them for as long as i have. I go for an active locker room over winning any day and that is something i always think is important for a minor league team. I have ran a successful minor league team in the PBE called the Dallas Dynamos with this exact philosophy.

Finally, i would bring in a different kind of person to the locker room. I am from the UK and as a result you might think how are they going to be up when we are all active in the locker room because we are mostly made up of american players for example. I tend to be up at random points really sleeping in two chunks of four hour blocks so i give the illusion that i'm always online. I will usually have a different taste in stuff like music i've noticed too so if you're wanting to discover new music then that is something i am happy to help people discover. I think that i bring a overall different user than what if found in simulation sports leagues.

Now let's get to the cons.

First of all one of my pros is also a con. I'm different when it comes to things like where i am from and as a result i do tend to not understand some conversations that are had due to the cultural references just not being there for me. I always try my best to engage in these situations but i can come of confused.

Another con of mine is that i try and get involved a bit too much sometime to the detriment to myself. I'll try and take as many jobs as i can possibly take and such like that. The reason why this is a con will become apparent later. However, you can ask anyone i have worked with in any other league i give 110% and if i think something is too much i'd eventually step down realising i'm in too far.

Now, i have wondered if to mention this or even if to put this in a con as realistically it's just me and i try my best to stop it. However, i think it's something i need to mention and this might be the best place to mention it i guess. I suffer from Bi-polar disorder so i have things associated with that. I can become dperessed and a downer in the locker room at times. I do however try and keep off discord if that happens.

There you have it. A list of pros and cons on to why you should draft me.

If you want to ask more questions please do so on discord. My username is Emi#7297