SPYRO - Vancouver Wolves (Alternate Jersey) SIG

Review: You’ve become very versatile in this league creating podcasts, graphics, etc. This graphic has elements that are very good but it doesn’t seem very plain. The logo swaps look fantastic. They look like they were actually part of the jersey so I give a lot of credit for that. Visually the graphic doesn’t stand out as much as others. I don’t know if it’s just because of there being a lot of grey and white. I also like the font choice you chose for your wording but the wolf logo in the top right corner seems weirdly placed. I don’t know if there’s enough space in this photo to have that logo in it. This is still a lot better than anything I could make so good job! Rating: 7.5/10

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Review: You’ve become very versatile in this league creating podcasts, graphics, etc. This graphic has elements that are very good but it doesn’t seem very plain. The logo swaps look fantastic. They look like they were actually part of the jersey so I give a lot of credit for that. Visually the graphic doesn’t stand out as much as others. I don’t know if it’s just because of there being a lot of grey and white. I also like the font choice you chose for your wording but the wolf logo in the top right corner seems weirdly placed. I don’t know if there’s enough space in this photo to have that logo in it. This is still a lot better than anything I could make so good job! Rating: 7.5/10

Yeah I wasn’t going to put the logo in the top corner but I wasn’t sure if people would notice the shoulder patch swap. So I decided to place it there too so everyone could see the comparison between the real logo that Vancouver uses, and the “alternate” logo I made for this jersey. Also the “A” was custom made by hand, and I did my best to try and blend it into the jersey so it looks legit. Thanks for the review man! ?