Tocco On His Final Season

Matmenzinger

Hello, you're joining us for another installment of The Prague Post. It's been quite a while since we've met with our next guest but today we're talking to Mat Tocco of The Vancouver Wolves.

So rumor has it that this will be your final season in the VHL, why is that?

Tocco: Well you know I've accomplished more than I would have thought possible. I was an all star multiple seasons and have my name on a cup. Sure I'd like to accomplish more but age has caught up to me and if I can't hang with the best of the league anymore there isnt a point. Plus I've wanted to move back home for a while now to be closer to my family. 

Well you've definitely had a good career and you represented your country well. With this being your last season what goals do you have for it?

Tocco: Honestly I might not be among the top in the league anymore, but I still have more to give out there. I'd like help to lead this young core we have into a playoff run to send my career off.

Well that appears to be all the time we have. It's been a pleasure watching your career unfold and I think I can speak for everyone back in prague when I say that we're proud of everything you accomplished. Thank you for speaking with us today.