Adrienne talks about things

NotAVHLM-GM

So there is no press conference up yet and I wanted to get my tasks done, so lets talk about some random things.

• I joined my first town of salem game with the vhl and survived a bit longer as in the efl. Still had no idea what to do, so I was glad there was another psychic in the game and I followed his lead. I copied perfectly as I died the night after him

• Just got voted again as Malmo Nighthawks captain by my teammates, always a proud moment when they put their faith in you. Thanks all for the votes!

• My contract with the Nighthawks got renewed and I made sure an NTC was included. Hopefully I can play out my full eight seasons there and can we make some noise in my last few seasons.

• The award cabinet has grown a lot after last season, it was so nice to be able to win the awards for most outstanding player, most points in the league and the offensive and defenseman of the year award. Lets hope we can repeat in atleast one of these categories this year.

• We just got a bonus from the Nighthawks and now I have enough money to buy both regression fighters for both season 7 and season 8, so hopefully I can keep up the strength and be a good player for Malmo