Adrienne picked #3

Bayley

Micah Adrienne was picked #3 in the VHL Entry Draft by the Vancouver Wolves. We were familiar with that team from my time with Finn Davison, so I was happy to go to Vancouver. We did catch up with Micah who had some things to say about the draft. 

"Going into the draft, I had a feeling I was going to DC. But, as the draft neared, I had yet to hear from DC. I did not even get outreached, I am not even sure I got scouted. That was really quite odd as clearly they never even debated taking me. That is fine, they got a good pick in Dood, but yeah, I have a little bit of a chip on my shoulder. Not even to be reached out when you are considered to be one of the top picks in the draft. I have a chip on my shoulder, Vancouver, we are going to do this. We are going to have so much fun doing this. I am happy where I am, I do not plan on leaving Vancouver unless they trade me. They took a chance on me and I am forever grateful. Thank you for the opportunity, I am happy to be a Wolf."

:que:

3 hours ago, Advantage said:

@Poptart If it makes you feel better I reached out and just got "We know who we are taking 1 and it's not you" lol.

I think Eno wants the 1st gen team from what I understood.

I was told they "wanted something weird and different". That's as much as I got after the draft lol. Groovy is a good person, but yeah, that's what I got. I would have preferred the first gen response, to be honest.