GM 67: Toronto Legion vs. London United

VHL Games

I don't think Jaundice was supposed to play this game was he? 

iii. Human Goaltenders Below 250 TPA - Human Created Goaltenders who are below 250 TPA may not start more than 8 games in a season. Should they cross the 250 TPA threshold mid-season, this rule will only apply to games started before crossing 250 TPA.

Jaundice is at 141 TPA

19 minutes ago, Tagger said:

iii. Human Goaltenders Below 250 TPA - Human Created Goaltenders who are below 250 TPA may not start more than 8 games in a season. Should they cross the 250 TPA threshold mid-season, this rule will only apply to games started before crossing 250 TPA.

Jaundice is at 141 TPA

Both of our goalies are under 200, so not much we can do about that.

1 hour ago, der meister said:

Both of our goalies are under 200, so not much we can do about that.

Well you can, you swap in the CPU goalie from scratches in the Client (he's in the Farm Scratches Area), presumably sending Jaundice to scratches since he couldn't start any more games anyway. 

Edited by Tagger

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

Well you can, you swap in the CPU goalie from scratches in the Client (he's in the Farm Scratches Area), presumably sending Jaundice to scratches since he couldn't start any more games anyway. 

True, presuming both his under 200 are inactive 250 tpa G bot should be the starter who plays the 64 games.

Edited by Devise

4 hours ago, Tagger said:

Jaundice is at 141 TPA

2 hours ago, Devise said:

True, presuming both his under 200 are inactive 250 tpa G bot should be the starter who plays the 64 games.

Oh wow, are bot goalies actually better than these 2 pieces of crap? I'll be honest, I totally missed that rule. I even got 2 of them to be sure I'd be able to rotate between them lmao. Will set the BOT goalie for the next sim. Sorry for tanking too hard haha

16 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Oh wow, are bot goalies actually better than these 2 pieces of crap? I'll be honest, I totally missed that rule. I even got 2 of them to be sure I'd be able to rotate between them lmao. Will set the BOT goalie for the next sim. Sorry for tanking too hard haha

I wouldn't go as far to saying this is like hard tanking. It's good we caught it as I'm sure there would of been some punishment not dissimilar to the Louth stuff. But yeah a big part of the intent of the 250 TPA bot goalies is too keep the stat padding that is inevitable to so many expansion or rebuilding teams a bit more in check. 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

I wouldn't go as far to saying this is like hard tanking. It's good we caught it as I'm sure there would of been some punishment not dissimilar to the Louth stuff. But yeah a big part of the intent of the 250 TPA bot goalies is too keep the stat padding that is inevitable to so many expansion or rebuilding teams a bit more in check. 

Yeah I was mostly kidding. A 250-TPE bot goalie is not going to save our season.