Username: Corgi34

Player Name: William Shakespeare II

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: LW

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Bibng.jpg.15fc280a1302e3d7ea6f1fc372ccb916.jpg

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!"

William Shakespeare II official announces his desire to play

@BigZouzou

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by Corgi34

hey @Corgi34 and welcome from the SBA to here ❤️ 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we'd like to offer you a spot on our third line as we attempt to compete for a championship. The season is young and the team is still growing, and we'd love to add another active player to the lineup. 

We reward activity and TPE growth, so the more you grow, the more time you'll play! 

If you want to join us, quote and accept this offer. Other GM's will offer so you can wait if you'd like or accept right away. 

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @Corgi34!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 2nd line minutes (as long as you stay active)!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

- Motza

N1-efIbAcvzieb3a7CcCvRZINsJvaBSQbHpOqlJ3rz2kmKYIu7f-QsVsNSRm_BUWH6NF2YE7HS0nZEgCjAKTMUYPsOv2khsMWUQ2s-DmvBI3MJlRSktIa3knVvdKC3CEO_zr98Fl

Welcome to the Vhl @Corgi34,

We want you to join our roster of players! While we aren’t looking at being a contender this season we are offering loads of minutes and you're being put in the best possible position to get the most points possible out of your first season. I hope our offer entices you to join the best team in the VHLM. Yukon is a great place to kick start  your career. 

Something to consider before picking a team is at the end of this season, you will be eligible to be drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL so whoever you choose you won’t be stuck with, your first season is just to get used to how the VHL works.

If my offer interests you quote this post and type “accept” and we will get you on our roster right away. Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I wish you the very best of luck in your career and I hope to talk to you soon.

5 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

hey @Corgi34 and welcome from the SBA to here ❤️ 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and we'd like to offer you a spot on our third line as we attempt to compete for a championship. The season is young and the team is still growing, and we'd love to add another active player to the lineup. 

We reward activity and TPE growth, so the more you grow, the more time you'll play! 

If you want to join us, quote and accept this offer. Other GM's will offer so you can wait if you'd like or accept right away. 

William Shakespeare II hereby accepts thy offer