Recruited From: Member (Emi)

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any help getting started!

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @Eso

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you top 6 minutes, as we currently only have 1 active centre!

You'll be getting offers from multiple teams so feel free to wait it out a little bit. We aren't going to be competing for a cup this season, but if you want maximum ice time over a cup run, and a fun place to learn the league, this is the place you want to be. If you are interested, quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

-Hylands

Welcome to the VHL @Eso! Thanks for creating a player and joining this awesome league. Your player, Steve Eso, is a free agent who can sign with any minor league team. Other GMs will pitch to you, so please take your time and decide which team best fits you and your player.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. The VHL is a tough place to make it. Thankfully, the Reaper organization can offer you all the time, attention, and care you need to grow Steve Eso into a legend. You'll also get a ton of ice time on the Reapers! Our roster is not as full as many other teams, meaning less people to take ice time away from you! You would start as the 2nd line Center and only grow from there.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you want to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

Thanks for the welcomes everybody. @DMaximus and @Hylands I'll definitely keep your teams in mind when I'm looking for a home (I don't know if there's a draft in this league, or if it's all waivers, or if I'm just a mid-season create and can get picked up right away).

Regardless, I'll eventually announce my decision on a one-hour ESPN special.

30 minutes ago, Eso said:

Thanks for the welcomes everybody. @DMaximus and @Hylands I'll definitely keep your teams in mind when I'm looking for a home (I don't know if there's a draft in this league, or if it's all waivers, or if I'm just a mid-season create and can get picked up right away).

Regardless, I'll eventually announce my decision on a one-hour ESPN special.

We're about 3/4 of the way through the current season (S73). You can sign with a team on waivers up until the start of the playoffs. Regardless if you sign with a team or not, you will be in the VHLM (minor league) draft next season (S74) and in the VHL (major league) draft in S75. I definitely recommend signing with a team on waivers, because there's no real downside and you get to learn the ropes a little and really prepare your player for the draft.