Jesper Norberg on Season 74 ROTY Candidates

jpsd

Question for Norberg: How do you feel about your chances at winning the Stolzschweiger this upcoming season?

Norberg:

I feel really good about how I'll be able to perform in my first VHL season. I think the competition level will be very high, even just on my own team there will be several rookies like myself looking to have a big first season. Beyond my own team there are a few players I think will have great first seasons and will be players that I'll be looking to compete with. Names like Dakota Lamb, and Patrik Laine, players drafted in the same class as me, may be my biggest rivals as I played against them a lot in VHLM season 73. Another player that could potentially have a huge first season is Riley Knight Gee, who tore up the VHLM as a defenseman finishing with 140 points. Despite the competition, I think I'm on a team that will be competitive in the upcoming season and I will be continuing to focus on my own game on top of this. With all that in mind I feel very strongly that I have a great chance to win the Stolzschweiger.

198 words