Laine prepared, excited for Founder's Cup Finals series against Minnesota

Laine

1823085091_PatrikLaine.thumb.jpg.bd3349548a3ee3bf809fece9d7f3bbbf.jpg

Laine during warmups before Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against San Diego. Miami would end up winning the game by a score of 1-0.

MIAMI - There maybe no one more excited for hockey in Miami than Patrik Laine. Laine and the Marauders defeated the San Diego Marlins 1-0 last night to secure a spot in the S73 Founder's Cup Finals against the rival Minnesota Storm.

"I didn't exactly think I would be doing this is my second professional year, but it's amazing. The Marauder's crowd is pretty amazing to see, especially during playoff time."

Miami defeated Philadelphia in 4 and San Diego in 6 to advance to the Founder's Cup Finals.

"We went through a pair of tough series to get here and we just gotta get the job done."

Their opponent is the Minnesota Storm. As you may remember from S72's Founder's Cup Playoffs, 8th Seeded Miami went up 3-1 on the top-seeded Storm in round one. However, Minnesota came back and won the series in 7 games.

"To go through the adversity all season long and having the opponent who defeated you last season stand in your away again, it will be a test for sure."

Games 1 and 2 of the Founder's Cup Finals will be played in Miami on Saturday.

\/ Read Below \/

Spoiler

Also, I want to thank the community for helping me out the past few days. I'm feeling a lot better now. Of course, the emotion is still there but taking steps to get things back to normal. Thanks everyone.