My Random VHL Thoughts - S73 - Part 8

Fire Tortorella

• So I accidentally skipped Part 7 last week because I was so hype after the Flyers game...spent too long on HFBoards and then I was tired and went to sleep. Was the first time in a LONG time that I just "forgot" to do some sort of capped TPE task on here. I've missed task for traveling on vacation or work, but I've never just forgotten to do it.
  • The Marlins were knocked out by the Miami...Flamingos(?)...in 6 games. A lot of the games were close, but in the end, we couldn't get it done. I somehow got 3rd star in the last game since I had 9 hits...basically the only thing this player has been good for so far.
  • So, the VHL Draft is coming up. This is the first time in a LONG time that my player is not a top, top prospect, so it'll be interesting to see where I end up. As a top 3-ish pick, you're usually going to a team that is rebuilding so you won't see team success for a long time. If I'm in that 8-12 range, it means I might go to a contending or soon to be contender team. Positives listed above, but that could mean by individual numbers aren't as good, but I'm fine with that.