Recruited From: Other (CapFriendly)

Position: D

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 184 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

How did you hear about us via capfriendly? Let me know if you need any help getting started!

10 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Welcome to the league! 

How did you hear about us via capfriendly? Let me know if you need any help getting started!

I believe it was you that made an account then made a thread to let people know about the VHL. I was interested, so I made an account and yeah. 

One question: how soon is the next draft? Because my player is supposed to be in it

1 hour ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

I believe it was you that made an account then made a thread to let people know about the VHL. I was interested, so I made an account and yeah. 

One question: how soon is the next draft? Because my player is supposed to be in it

The draft is coming up this next week! Make sure to earn some TPE and talk to some of the VHLM GMs to really increase your draft stock before the draft!

Ok, thanks

Two additional questions

1. How do I talk to the VHLM gms? Is there a certain thread? 

2. Is the VHLM a farm league for the VHL, or vice versa?

1 minute ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Ok, thanks

Two additional questions

1. How do I talk to the VHLM gms? Is there a certain thread? 

2. Is the VHLM a farm league for the VHL, or vice versa?

1. All the VHLM gms are in the league discord, and some GMs send scouting messages out on the forums, so they'll reach out to you in that sense.
2. The VHLM is a farm league for players under 250 TPE, more similar to the CHL then the AHL though in my opinion.

If you want to join Mexico City's locker room discord I can send you an invite so you can ask us questions there too :)

Thanks for the offer, real nice of you. One main problem....I don’t have discord. So, I probably have some limitations when it comes to interviews....

1 hour ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Thanks for the offer, real nice of you. One main problem....I don’t have discord. So, I probably have some limitations when it comes to interviews....

Its all good! Lots of people here don't use discord! GMs can still communicate with you through the messaging system on the forum.