Perrin set to hit the market

Seabass

The Free Agent season is soon underway and Prague Phantom's GM, Diamond_Ace has been busy trying to tie up his group of pending UFAs. He's already gotten some headway after signing Thomas Landry to a lifetime 5 year deal. Fans are celebrating the signing as Landry is a core piece to their team and to their future. He's been a vocal leader on the ice and in the locker room and his rough and tumble style of play continues the reputation of Phantoms brand of hockey. 

However there's two other big name UFAs still on the board for the GM to tie up. Seabass Perrin and Cinnamon Block still have yet to sign new deals and the Phantoms risk losing two members of their three headed monster on defense. 

Today Perrin has released a statement:

"I won't be closing the door yet on the Phantoms Family, we still have ongoing discussions to this day but I'm here to announce that I will be testing the market this year after signing a one year deal at the end of last year. I'm getting older and my VHL Career is coming to a end soon and I'm running out of time to win. That's why I'll be testing the free agent market after only making the playoffs twice in my career here in Prague. Ideally I'll go to the team that I feel has the best chance on going for a deep run in the playoffs. But, I'll only sign for a single year as I want to keep the possibility open of returning to Prague to finish off my career. I want to thank Diamond_Ace for drafting me back in S68 and for having faith in me during my career. I want to thank all my team mates for the incredible time I've had being a member of the Phantoms, I'll miss every one of you. I will always consider you guys as phamily. This ain't personal it's just me grasping at what may be my last opportunity to get my name on that Cup. "