An ODE to hedgehog

Kendrick

I often wonder what the league would be like without hedgehog in it. Not because I want him to not be here, but because he actually has a resume that has quietly been very very impressive. I don't think he gets the appreciation he deserves for the success he has had as a General Manager. I was fortunate to play on his franchise for many many years and won cups because of that. @hedgehog337has created some very impactful players for his franchise in Riga. When I was coming up short with people to write about I totally forgot about the General Manager I was able to play for for many years. Markus King wouldn't have had the career he did if it wasn't for the savvy dealings of hedgehog. Not to mention his ability to get the most out of his players and help them buy into the system. Hedgehog has made a killing off trades that many feel were average. I would play on his team again and I would recommend it to any new members to help gain their footing in this league. I think everyone should raise a glass of their finest Malduguns to this chap!