Krice Interview

chikn

Newly drafted Miami Marauder, Chicken Wing, sat down with Miami General Manager Krice to talk about the state of the team and its future.

Chicken Wing: Why did you trade for me and think i would be a good addition to the team?

Krice: Dakota Lamb who is a Miami Alum reached out an highly recommended you. Miami is a family and so I trusted Lamb and did what I could to acquire you!

Wing: What is your plan for this/next season?

Krice: Develop and compete. I don’t want to be a bottom feeder team. I want to develop our players each season and compete for a playoff spot.

Wing: What was your draft strategy?

Krice: My draft strategy is always the same. Draft active members. My example is Blob. I noticed his activity in the VHL discord and I love to bring that energy to Miami. So I moved some picks around and jumped up in the draft to get him. Now with my remaining picks I took chances on members that I hoped would remain active and I feel I did fairly well in that regards.

Wing: Do you think our team has what it takes to make it to the play offs this coming season?

Krice: I do. It’s going to be a rocky start as everyone starts earning but as the season roles on we will see the results!

Wing: Where do you see me playing and how much playing time will I get?

Krice: As of right now you are on my second pair 5 on 5. You will be getting power play time and penalty kill time as well. I am going to put you in a position to succeed and if you continue to earn and do well then I’ll move you up to the top line!

I wanna thank @Ricer13 for participating in my interview and i'm looking forward to a great season with Miami.

Edited by chikn

Great interview with Ricer! Maybe some colours would help make it pop a little. Other than that, it's concise and simple. You could also add a little conversations with your reader in the intro and ending but that's totally up to you. I'll give it a 8/10, nice try!