Onde feeling like he's at home

fonziGG

wolf dancing GIF

I'm just so so so excited to finally purchase a home here in Vancouver. My parents will be moving over at the end of January once of the business and all our assets are sold in Sweden. My parents are planning on retiring by the end of November in order to make all these moves. They're happy I ended up in Canada because it truly is the land of the free, if you're trying to become a professional hockey player. I mean it is my entire rookie season gone by then but regardless, it'll be a hoot to have them over.

Jeff Downey and Spyro have taken me under their wing and have been such fantastic role models for me. They've been helping me get settled into the city and the culture within the team. Also, playing with Emi and Venus have been a god send as well since they're just as young as me. We've all been pushing each other to improve and be the best that we can. I can't wait to build something amazing with these two and the rest of our squad. We've got a future ahead of us and we know it requires a ton more work.