Perrin making strides for the Titans

Seabass

Seabass Perrin was the only big ticket UFA signing of the year for the Helsinki Titans after agreeing to a one year deal with him. Perrin didn't seem to need much of a adjustment period in order to produce for the Titans. Perrin looked like a impact player right from the start of the season notching his first point as a Titan, a primary assist on Erik Draven's first of the season. Which is the perfect scenario considering Draven and Perrin played together for 2 seasons, 3 if you include the minor leagues. 

Perrin looks to be a solid addition to the Titans lineup, he's tied for 2nd on the team with 8 points in 9 games, which is a great start considering it took over ten games last season for Perrin to notch his 5th point of the season. Perrin can still use to work on his defensive play which still has a lot more to be desired. It seems he has been struggling to learn the Titan's defensive structure as he currently has a plus/minus rating of -2 despite being able to produce on offense. A far fetch from the days where Perrin was considered just a stay at home defender. 

"I feel like i'm doing okay, but I still think I can bring my game to another level. I've been losing a lot of one on one puck battles in the corners and I've been coughing up the puck too much. I just got to simplify my game and learn to rely more on positioning then pure skating like I did for most of my career. I'm getting old and i'm slowing down so I have to start adapting my game a bit. "

Edited by Seabass