S74 Moscow Hall of Fame Induction

Victor

• Admin

I introduced the Moscow Hall of Fame in S71 just after our Continental Cup victory and several franchise greats have graced the induction ceremonies since. Yet while we have inducted some superbly talented players here in Moscow, no one really compares to the impact of today's inductee.

Jet Jaguar. Drafted tenth overall in S66, robbed of rookie of the year the same season, vindicated as league top scorer and champion in S70. Captain for five seasons including in that great cup-winning year. And I think no one has done more for the Moscow brand than @gorlab, who has of course also created the graphic seen below as he has for all players so far.

The only regret with Jaguar is we couldn't quite have him spend 8 seasons in Moscow. However, despite being traded midway through a turbulent S72, Jaguar continues to be the franchise scoring leader both in the regular season and playoffs and I expect his regular season records will stand for quite some time to come.

I firmly believe that later this season an even greater honour will be bestowed on this man, but for now it gives me great pleasure to welcome Jet Jaguar into the Moscow Hall of Fame!

5qw2yva.png

:mos::mos::mos:

:cheers: