(S75) G - Thadius Sales, TPE: 72

thadthrasher

Now, I know what you're thinking, "We have enough Goalies, why would I need to pick up this guy?"

I'm going to let my highlight reel speak for itself...

After some time in the clink I've decided to clean up my act, get on the straight and narrow, and lace up the skates again.

Now you may be wondering what got me in prison. Well, here's my rap sheet.

I stole. And I robbed. And I kidnapped the president’s son. And held him for ransom.
And I nevah got caught, neither.

I know some of you are curious about what the worst part of prison was, and you know what, the worst thing about prison was the was the Dementors. They were flying all over the place, and they were scary. And they’d come down, and they’d suck the soul out of your body, and it hurt!

I now go by Thadius Sales

Player Information

Username: thadthrasher

Player Name: Thadius Sales

Recruited From: Member (Thrash94 Gaming)

Position: G

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by thadthrasher

7 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Now, I know what you're thinking, "We have enough Goalies, why would I need to pick up this guy?"

I'm going to let my highlight reel speak for itself...

After some time in the clink I've decided to clean up my act, get on the straight and narrow, and lace up the skates again.

Now you may be wondering what got me in prison. Well, here's my rap sheet.

I stole. And I robbed. And I kidnapped the president’s son. And held him for ransom.
And I nevah got caught, neither.

I know some of you are curious about what the worst part of prison was, and you know what, the worst thing about prison was the was the Dementors. They were flying all over the place, and they were scary. And they’d come down, and they’d suck the soul out of your body, and it hurt!

I now go by Thadius Sales

Player Information

Username: thadthrasher

Player Name: Thadius Sales

Recruited From: Member (Thrash94 Gaming)

Position: G

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey there! I’m the GM for the Halifax 21st. We are first in the league by a mile, and would love to offer you a backup spot. I can get you in for a couple games here and there as we go for our cup run.

Click quote and say “accept” if you’d like to help us prepare to Unleash The Fleet upon the VHLM playoffs!

1 minute ago, Dil said:

Hey there! I’m the GM for the Halifax 21st. We are first in the league by a mile, and would love to offer you a backup spot. I can get you in for a couple games here and there as we go for our cup run.

Click quote and say “accept” if you’d like to help us prepare to Unleash The Fleet upon the VHLM playoffs!

Accept, yo.