My second week in the league (Anthony Suzuki)

Anthony Suzuki

This is now my second week in the league, and I will just walkthrough everything I have learned and done over the week.

This week was pretty much just settling in my new team. Shoutout to all the guys on Ottawa (not gonna tag everyone but you know who you are) and especially @DoktorFunk for just helping me on everything and just letting me know how the league works in all. To all my teammates who told me to focus on what I should upgrade on my player. My guy still does not have any points in 6 games, but I will still keep my head up and just continue to upgrade my player lmao.

I also have posted my “Dream Team” for this week’s theme week. I think it is for 2 weeks (Do not mark my word on that) but I would recommend everyone to do it. It was a lot of fun and just researching players and it did help me learn the navigation of the Portal, but also just the understanding the league in its entirety. My post was also acknowledged by the commissioner @Beaviss and VHLM commissioner @diamond_ace . That was just awesome knowing that I could have a place here and just being comfortable around a group of guys that have successfully run this league for so many seasons and years.

I will speak about my 3rd week in the league next week!

Edited by Anthony Suzuki

8 minutes ago, Anthony Suzuki said:

This is now my second week in the league, and I will just walkthrough everything I have learned and done over the week.

This week was pretty much just settling in my new team. Shoutout to all the guys on Ottawa (not gonna tag everyone but you know who you are) and especially @DoktorFunk for just helping me on everything and just letting me know how the league works in all. To all my teammates who told me to focus on what I should upgrade on my player. My guy still does not have any points in 6 games, but I will still keep my head up and just continue to upgrade my player lmao.

I also have posted my “Dream Team” for this week’s theme week. I think it is for 2 weeks (Do not mark my word on that) but I would recommend everyone to do it. It was a lot of fun and just researching players and it did help me learn the navigation of the Portal, but also just the understanding the league in its entirety. My post was also acknowledged by the commissioner @Beaviss and VHLM commissioner @diamond_ace . That was just awesome knowing that I could have a place here and just being comfortable around a group of guys that have successfully run this league for so many seasons and years.

I will speak about my 3rd week in the league next week!

You're gonna break out soon. The first points are hard, but proud to have you as a member of the OTTAWAN EMPIRE!!!!