Nicks Picks #3 Expansion

NickSunderbruch

The VHLM needs expanding soon, with the boom of new members we need to think forward to new teams in the minors. But Nick, isn't a system based on infinite growth bound to fail? Yes, that's a valid critique of capitalism, but not a sim league. See we have a nifty thing for teams with not enough players, bots. Problem solved, if we overextend a little bit not a whole lot is lost. I genuinely believe expansion is on our horizon once again, and my proposal for the location is in Tokyo Japan. 

The population of Tokyo is 9.2 million, which is a MASSIVE market. Imagine the stadium size we could build. We could have a stadium with a max capacity of 50 thousand people at the very least. I absolutely believe that the market is there, and the Japanese love North American sports IE baseball. With the market being that enormous, it would be quite the lucrative team. But to top it off, it would be the most diverse market in the entire league, minors AND majors.

My proposed name for Tokyo could be, The Samurais, The Rising Suns, The Imperials, The Ezo's, or the Atomic Bombs. I'm always open for name suggestions in the comments below. Possible stadium names could be, The Imperial Palace, The Shogunute, Sun Stadium, Funimation Arena, or anything of the sort. Let's talk about corporate sponsors; some possible sponsors could include, Funimation, Sony, Square Enix, Honda, Toyota, Mistubishi, Softbank group, Kirin, Calpis, or Suntory. All are huge names in Japan with a lot of pull in the market and could be HUGE sponsors for us. 

That concludes Nick's Picks #3, I really think that we could expand more into the Asian market, we're leaving so much untapped. Expansion is our future, we must manifest our destiny. Anyways I hate my life, have a wonderful night you wonderful degenerates.