S75 Looking for team

Owen Taylor

Hey there guys, my name is Owen Taylor and I am looking for  a team for the upcoming season in VHLM if i don't make the VHL out of the gate. I was recently cut, but i was inactive due to computer troubles. I'm a Tom Wilson-esque plaer, looking to add some 3rd-4th line grit while also scoring some. Cheers!

Hi @Owen Taylor, you might know that our season just ended and the off-season schedule is out. You were released because Philly didn't make the playoffs and their season had already ended so it's not because you were inactive. You're also in the VHLM dispersal draft happening on Sunday so you'll find a VHLM team to play on until you reach the 250 TPE cap and is ready to play in the majors. You're also in the VHL dispersal draft that's happening on Monday which means you'll find a VHL team that holds your rights and you'll sign an ELC contract with them which is 3 seasons long. 

Feel free to ask me any questions if you're still unsure. You can pm me or ask them here, it's up to you. :) 

Edited by Blazzer

Dude you're doing all the right things - that welfare + practice facility is a great start! You can increase your draft stock in the VHLM draft this weekend by doing some extra stuff. Check out the Philly Press Conference and answer two questions for 2 TPE! T'is the season to seperate yourself from the inactive people. No one wants to draft an inactive person, so good job sending out the message that you're computer's back up and running. You'll get drafted once (maybe even twice) in the next week!

4 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Hey Owen, the VHLM draft is Sunday and the VHL draft is Monday. You are eligible for both drafts so you should be on a new team at that point!

Goodluck and keep earning!!

Wait, the draft is on Monday!? I need to do some serious grinding.