Edward Kenway pre draft interwiew

Edgy Mcedgelord

Welcome everyone, to the first episode of Edgy talk. I am your host, Edgy McEdgelord and I'm here today sitting down to talk, with one of the prospects from season 75 draft, Edward Kenway. Born in Manchester, UK, the man has been making himself a name around the world, with currently being ranked around 3rd to 4th round pick. Welcome, Edward Kenway. 

Thank you for having me, its very humbling to be the first guest on this show. 

So, Edward. Lets start with an easy one. What would be your goal in this league?

Of course, Im going to answer with an easy one, which is going to be the best Left Winger in the league.  There are some amazing players already in the league and coming through minors, but I drive to be the best. I may be smaller than most players, but with my speed and scoring ability I drive to prove all my doubters wrong. 

So, we can all be waiting to see you on the ice. On that note, Is there anything about a team you would want to draft you? 

Honestly, I dont care. Whether its a team that's ready to bring the cup home or a team ready for the rebuild, I hope to be on a team that's ready to give me the opportunity to be one of the vital parts of that team. 

Excellent anwser. How did you find  ice hockey to be the sport for you?

Growing up in the UK, I saw many of my mates turn into football/soccer fans. I used to play with them, but it never felt right for me. My Father was a huge fan of Ice Hockey so growing up, it was a huge part of my life and I saw a lot of games, whether it was live or tv. He was and still is a huge fan of Finnish players, and teams. So me being drafted by Helsinki Titans would be his dream come true. We moved to a small town, which had an inside ring so he used to take me to play there. When I was 14, we moved to Russia where I got to play in junior teams and honed my craft. 

That is extremely intresting. On a final note, is there anything you would like to say to the people listening to this interwiew?

I just hope people listened to this, and taking my name into memory. I'll prove to be one of the gems from this draft.

Thank you Edward Kenway. I am  Edgy McEdgelord, this was Edgy Talk. Join us next time with another interview. Thank you. 

Review: Welcome to the league Kenway. This is a nice post to get a feel for your player, we get a bit of background history on him and a small taste of his personality. It's all well sorted and the use of bold letters for McEdgelord is appreciated. Some minor spelling hitches but nothing to distracting. A picture wouldn't have been a bad choice but I think the lack of one is fine to. I'd say 6/10

(I felt the need to do this because I finished Black Flag not to long ago and loved it~)

Welcome to the league! Good use of Bold to distinguish between speakers. Could include descriptions of setting, environment, name/title of speaker, etc. to emphasize more of the interview. Is this a telephone call interview? Is this a live show? A recording? Any live audience? Nice provision of background information of your player. Should include word count at the very end and could also use tags as well. Keep up the good work! 7/10

Hey great writeup! There's lots to like in this piece and also some things to build off of for next time. I think your formatting is great and easy to read with your use of bolding, so great job there.  Also the content itself was really great and informative. I think next time you should just go over it real quick and check for some spelling and grammatical errors, but we all slip up here and there so don't sweat it! I do think you can think of something more creative than Edge Talk with Edgy McEdgelord, but that's just my personal taste I suppose lol. Definitely a great job overall, keep it up! 7/10