Why do I Update Once Every 3 Months

eaglesfan036

McWolf messaged me on discord today because he thought I was barely active as I only update once every 3 months. This means only my welfare and practice facility gets immediately updated, and my weeks and weeks worth of press conferences, vhl radio, and trivia are left by the wayside. Of course, I guess this means McWolf doesn't read my articles if he didn't realize I was writing them :(

Anyways, I now dread having to update, as it will probably take me like an hour to go back over months and months worth of my posts, and figure out which of my media spots were doubles weeks and for what reason. I should probably update once a week like most people, but I just never really get around to it and the cycle continues. 

I need a few more words to get to 150 so I just want to talk about how Victor is the greatest VHL member of all time. Best players, solid GM, and decently funny. Also was one of the few blue team members to rule with an iron first

2 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

McWolf messaged me on discord today because he thought I was barely active as I only update once every 3 months. This means only my welfare and practice facility gets immediately updated, and my weeks and weeks worth of press conferences, vhl radio, and trivia are left by the wayside. Of course, I guess this means McWolf doesn't read my articles if he didn't realize I was writing them :(

Anyways, I now dread having to update, as it will probably take me like an hour to go back over months and months worth of my posts, and figure out which of my media spots were doubles weeks and for what reason. I should probably update once a week like most people, but I just never really get around to it and the cycle continues. 

I need a few more words to get to 150 so I just want to talk about how Victor is the greatest VHL member of all time. Best players, solid GM, and decently funny. Also was one of the few blue team members to rule with an iron first

I read your articles... McWolf stinky he doesn’t appreciate you

6 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

Of course, I guess this means McWolf doesn't read my articles if he didn't realize I was writing them

That is exactly it. If you wrote diss articles about me and tagged me in them, I'd read them.

Edited by McWolf