It's 11 minutes till deadline

McWolf

It's 11 minutes till deadline, let's write a .com article.

Today I did a big trade. Biggest trade in London history. One of like 4 trades in franchise history. Still the biggest one. We got two Toronto Legion stars, Erik Killinger and Chad Magnum, along with a S77 1st rounder, in exchange for our own next three 1st rounders. Does this make us the best of the 4 most recent expansion teams? Possibly. We had good young core already and added 2 stars on top of it. Along with Hugh Jass who we just added a couple days ago. We'll see how STHS likes us, I guess, but one thing is for sure, we're not finishing last in the league again this season.

I did a dumb today too. I looked at Kevin Malone's updates and thought he was going welfare only. I thought it was weird because he's often on Discord and all, but I never really saw articles from him and didn't bother actually searching for articles. So I slid in his DMs and, instead of asking 'hey what's up your updates, my main man?', I asked 'would you be ok getting traded? I might test the goalie trade market'. Good thing he reassured me and told me he had a bunch of unclaimed TPE to add on his player, though. We dodged a bullet, for sure.

6 minutes and 200 words later, we are done.

Look @eaglesfan0366, I write .com articles too.