Recruited From: Member (Dren and Emi)

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: Japan

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

vt8Ka3Z_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Welcome to the VHL!

My name is Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. Last season, with the influx of membership, we produced two defensemen that started off as waiver signings here in Saskatoon that became first round picks in the VHLM Dispersal Draft. We can keep that tradition going with you on our blue line!

Right off the bat, I can offer you a spot on out third line, with opportunities for roles on special teams and other lines depending on your progress and build. Your addition would give us three defensive pairings, ideal for good playing time. Saskatoon also offers a safe, inclusive, and knowledgeable environment in our locker room that makes Saskatoon an ideal place to start your VHL career. 

Regardless of your decision, best of luck to you! If you have any questions about Saskatoon, or the VHL in general, please feel free to ask! If you'd like to join the Wild, please quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

- Dooms

Hey Videl, Welcome to the VHL! 

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we would like to offer you a contract to join our team. We have a spot on our 3rd pair open for you to start on and work your way up as the season rolls on. We have a great group of supportive management and players who will be able to help you learn the ropes of the VHL.

Miami is coming off a championship win this past season and are looking to push for a back to back title win. We would love for you to be a part of that. We also have a fun and interactive locker room where any member is welcome. 

If Miami is a place you would like to start your VHL career then quote this offer and “accept” and I will get you into the locker room right away to meet the squad.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

4 hours ago, Riley_Couture said:

Hi Videl, I'm the AGM of Halifax 21st and we'd like to make you an offer to join our team this season. If you’d like to accept this please quote this post and say 'boat gang'

Accepted, but i guess i'll say boat gang