The Rock Is a Fish

Phil

In what turned out to be an shockingly slippery situation, The Rock was selected 60th overall in the Season 75 VHLm Dispersal Draft. The Rock has always finished off his opponents before the 5 round, so it was quite a shock when the draft lasted that long. Now that he has his mind swimming towards San Diego, he will need to regroup, recalibrate, and prepare for reckoning.

The Rock's agent, Phil Knight, is already well familiar with the young VHLm franchise. His previous player representative, Phil Marleau, started off his career in San Diego as well, and was more than happy to hear from the General Manager, @InstantRockstar

Knight thinks it will be a happy reunion: 

"We've both been involved in the VHL for decades worth of seasons, and have always had a great relationship. Although The Rock is a little more voracious than my usual signings, I think this type of player will be a great addition to the Marlins. It's great to be back on the cost and I'm hoping that this will be the start of a fun year. One where we'll see the Rock's physicality on display."

The Rock declined to comment, although that was probably our bad for trying to interupt his workout. Note to any reporters: if he's using the punching bag - stay the FUCK out of his way.

We're excited to see what the Rock can produce on the ice!