McLovin 2.0

Jubo

Review:

How many times can I look at a Jubo graphic and go Damn!? Apparently at least one more time.  @McLovin is looking great in blue, no matter the shade it looks like this stud will be rocking Mississauga blue and eventually Helsinki blue in about a season. I love how overly expressive the render is and how Jubo managed to sneak in some of that Titans blue blue and grey in the background. It is a nice hint of what is to come for McLovin and plays nice since the whole graphic is bathed in silver and blue tones.  Again Jubo uses subtle text to create shape and definition in his background  and it looks damn great if you ask me.

I0/I0 Not gonna even pretend like I am not bias on this graphic, it's a beauty to a beaut of a player and i am just eating it up ?

Edited by BladeMaiden

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Good overall look to this sig. I like the  structure of the background. Format looks fairly good with the last name bolded, makes it look more balanced. Render looks good, logo swap looks good. I wish the render could have been larger but I can see where the constraints are. It all works well.

9/10

Really cool back drop you’ve got here displaying both Helsinki and Mississauga. Great choice of font and utilizing the the blue on the players names as well. Also even though the renders player hand is in the way, you still found a way to put the hounds logo there! Just goes to show how much effort is put in! Good job! 9/10