The Art of War 6: IT'S BACK BABY

JigglyGumballs

“Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.”

- Sun Tzu

The calm before the storm. As the 74th VHL season came to a close, not much was heard from the self proclaimed Prank Master. As he decided to lay dormant for the majority of the season. Now that it was the offseason, a dark storm of despair headed towards Tampere. For the horrors of war - prank war, draws closer.

I knew that he wasn't going to be able to take on the entire offseason tournament on his own. Especially since the tourney expanded to 4 teams. No. I needed to gather my forces. The Minott Minnotaurous. A team formed by my own LA teammate Drew Minott. Consisting of the talents of Chris Reynolds, Arthur Dayne, Darius Marimoto, James Rose, legendary door opener Trent Gibson, and more. A small army would be formed, and they would wage war on the newly renamed Victory ProAM offseason tournament.

First were the Montreal Raiders. They were a team that consisted of players I was also familiar with. Lee Xin, Doug Dimmadome, and Riley Knight Gee. The plan was simple. Tape all of their skates. And I mean all of them. I still remember when they played their first game, they would all stumble and fall onto the ice, and they continued to struggle to skate until they all realized what was wrong. It may or may not have caused a blowout game in the process...

Next were the Saturn Steelheads. That involved a combination of pouring water to some of the sticks, and completely wrapping the entire stick with multiple layers of hockey tape. It was probably one of the most time consuming one, and we also made sure to do this to ALL of the Steelheads' sticks. The match would end up being over an hour late since the Steelheads took a long, long while for them to remove the pranks we did.

Finally, it was time for the Victoria Monarchs. This one was probably the most colourful. Sticky notes filled the locker room, covered the jerseys, the helmets, and even underneath the seats. What's worse was that people's bags were filled with their individual glitter party. The glitter wasn't ultra fine or anything, but it was still a hassle to deal with. I also personally filled @PatrikLaine's car with fart spray. I did give him a bunch of air fresheners though.

All in all, it was fun getting the Minnotaurous involved with my schemes. It made pranking the other teams much, much more easier. Though the catch was that we sucked in the tournament, as the teams probably put two and two together and probably wanted our heads. At least we only did the pranks once and didn't do them on a daily basis. This was coming out of my wallet afterall. Anyways, after staying quiet for so long, I wanted to come back to the pranking scene with a bang, and so I did. The pranks were never elaborate, but they were effective, and that is the important part of pranking. It being effective. Also you're welcome to my fellow Minnataurous teammates for lending you my abilities to sneak into locker rooms.

(I am not mentioning everyone I mentioned here lol. Also 553 words)

1902026501_TheArtofWarWithJiggs.jpg.c7dced9f7f42704ace964fc24aed5665.jpg.3952503f5edfa721b9f45b978959dec6.jpg