Bouchard - Phantoms

Gaikoku-hito

Review: Echoing the above review, this is sick! VHL Draft logo is nice, cutout is good, text is solid and pretty easy to see, jersey colour change is good, overall really solid! The only critiques I would have is the logo swap, it needs some perspective or warping done to it possibly, and the VHL logo bottom right would look better white/with a stroke. 

9/10

On 11/20/2020 at 7:35 AM, dlamb said:

Review: Echoing the above review, this is sick! VHL Draft logo is nice, cutout is good, text is solid and pretty easy to see, jersey colour change is good, overall really solid! The only critiques I would have is the logo swap, it needs some perspective or warping done to it possibly, and the VHL logo bottom right would look better white/with a stroke. 

9/10

Agree with the logo warp as I wasn't completely happy with the logo myself but I haven't figure out how to actually warp a image in my graphic creator since I am using free software so has limitations for what I can do at the moment. I need to spend more time figuring out those details if I am going to take the graphic to the next level since my text is holding me back at the moment and the wrap aspect.

And yes, I go lazy with the VHL logo since I have the other version as well but just slapped them on as the Draft logo would also look better with the other logo for the VHL.

1381829291_PhantomsBouchardDraft24thOverall3copy.thumb.jpg.f5e51b16c973b47771cc37a152ffb97f.jpg

There are the changes that I would make and Yes, I figured out the wrap feature on the program that I am using so was able to adjust the logo. Looks better?

Edited by Gaikoku-hito
Adjusting the Logo wrap as I wrapped the jesery in my second image so fixed so only logo is wrapped and cleaner image.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:56 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

578554819_PhantomsBouchardDraft24thOverall.thumb.jpg.1706967e1c0fd7142a1aaca42dfb4b7e.jpg

This is sick. I like the phantoms background, maybe the jersey logo could me bore conspicuous but I like the colours overall. That Robert Bouchard sign looks awesome. The draft logo in top left corner is great detail as well, and those details are the best thing on the whole graphic.

Overall this is great work, best I've seen so far so from me it's 10/10

Edited by Guest