Cabe McJake on Crack?

Red

Recently it has been rumored that through parts of last season, Cabe McJake, the star Miami Marauder and former playoff MVP had been experimenting with multiple drugs and other substances throughout the year. It has now come to the attention of multiple sources that Cabe has settled on crack cocaine as his got to drug for this season. Other substances he was said to have experimented with include Crystal Meth, Steroids, Creatine and DMT for some reason. Nevertheless, Cabes adjustment to his off ice routine has been extremely effective as he currently leads the league in scoring with 9 points in 3 games (6 of which are goals) after only posting 37 points in 40 games the year prior. Also, with there being no substance abuse policies in the VHLM or the VHL, Cabe can continue to do this for the rest of his career. Furthermore, there have also been whispers around the league that Cabe is not the only player who has attempted these drastic methods. According to former equipment managers and team staff, Mexico City's entire roster has began doing crack during this offseason, often times having players being forced to consume the product. This would explain Mexico's early surge in the standings and aggressive style of play.

I'm partial to rabies but stopped using when I got too many penalties and a court date for some bs called "assault with a weapon" and "attempted murder".

1 hour ago, Jtv123 said:

The men really said only posting 37 points in 40 games LOL

Boi this is one of the best start a ``first gen`` prob ever had ahahahah (I heard you were a returning member)

People would dream to have 37 points in 40 games

you got me, I'm actually gorlab in disguise.