Draftee Press Conference - Logan Moore

drewowo

1. What are your expectations this season?

2. What are your thoughts on the Seattle bears?

3. What are your thoughts on the VHL?

4. Tell us something about you (real life). 

5. Am I doing a good job helping you? Is there anything else I can do to help or different ways?

6. am I driving you crazy yet? You’ll thank me when your player is bad ass ?

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

1. What are your expectations this season?

2. What are your thoughts on the Seattle bears?

3. What are your thoughts on the VHL?

4. Tell us something about you (real life). 

5. Am I doing a good job helping you? Is there anything else I can do to help or different ways?

6. am I driving you crazy yet? You’ll thank me when your player is bad ass ?

1. This year I'm going to focus on getting better overall as a player. I'm going to try to improve all aspects of my game and have a really good season in the VHLM.

2. I think Seattle is a really good team and has a really nice locker room overall. I'm excited that one day I'll jump up and make the team, and try my best to win a championship with the BEARS! 

3. The VHL in my opinion is just an amazing thing. So many great people make this league what it is, and I found some really nice people in my short time here. 

4. I have a dog who's a German Shepherd Lab mix, and she's just the cutest thing. But I guess a lot of people have dogs, so another fact is I'm exceptionally good at TETRIS.

5. Yeah I think you're helping me in a lot of ways to get more involved in the community and to make the best player I can. With my other team I just didn't feel that motivated to do anything, but I'm now starting to understand why people love this league.

6. Nah you're perfectly fine don't worry!

1. If you had to switch sports, which sport would you play?

2. On a similar note, if you had to switch positions, which position would you switch to?

3. What brand do you typically use for your hockey gear?

4. Which NHL team do you cheer for?

5. Would you rather get 6 MVP awards or 2 cups?

6. What are your goals for your career?

On 11/21/2020 at 10:07 AM, SlapshotDragon said:

1. If you had to switch sports, which sport would you play?

2. On a similar note, if you had to switch positions, which position would you switch to?

3. What brand do you typically use for your hockey gear?

4. Which NHL team do you cheer for?

5. Would you rather get 6 MVP awards or 2 cups?

6. What are your goals for your career?

1. If I had to it would definitely be baseball. I always played it when I was a young boy, and I was fairly good at it. Hockey just won over my heart in the end, and it's the sport I'll continue to do till I die.

2. Assuming we're talking about hockey, I'd switch to goaltending. Playing in net is so much fun, it gives me a rush like no other. When you have bad games you feel awful, but when you have those types of games where you steal the show, that's what makes goaltending worth it. 

3. Well, you can't go wrong with CCM! I love my CCM Jetspeed FT3 Pro, and I've been using the brand for awhile.

4. (My personal answer) Well I was born in the city of Pittsburgh, so I'm obligated to say them, but I've lived in North Carolina most of my life. I love my bunch of jerks a lot!

5. Oh 2 cups for sure! In the end, all those trophies you earn don't matter, your main goal is to win the cup. It's the thing all hockey fans dream of when they're a kid, winning a championship. 

6. You know, I probably won't be one of the best, or even make the hall of fame, but I'm looking forward to just making the pro lineup and surprising the league. I was drafted pretty late in the draft, but with enough hard work I think I can be one of the steals of the draft. 

1.)  What NHL player does your style of play most closely resemble ?

2.)  What aspects of your game are most beneficial to your team>

3.)  What aspects of your game need the most improvement?

4.)  If you had to describe yourself in three (3) words, what would they be ?

5.)  How important is the role of physical play in winning a championship?

6.)  What personal qualities/characteristics make up a good hockey player ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 4:41 PM, Eynhallow said:

1.)  What NHL player does your style of play most closely resemble ?

2.)  What aspects of your game are most beneficial to your team>

3.)  What aspects of your game need the most improvement?

4.)  If you had to describe yourself in three (3) words, what would they be ?

5.)  How important is the role of physical play in winning a championship?

6.)  What personal qualities/characteristics make up a good hockey player ?

1. I feel I have the big hitting and leadership that resembles Zdeno Chara, and I also have the defensive and slight offensive input that Ryan Suter has.

2.My most important aspect is my shutdown ability in my own zone.

3.I feel I could get a lot better in improving my puck handling and offensive ability. 

4. Resilient, Determined, Thrilling

5. Oh I feel physical play is a huge part in the playoffs. A big hit in our defensive zone can cause multiple opportunities. For example, if my player were to slam hard into the opposing player with the puck, my teammates can pick up the loose puck and skate down the ice for a goal. There's multiple instances where physical play will be as important as speed and overall skill.

6. I think players that just know how to have a good time. Sure playing professionally means your main goal is to win a championship, but you also need to have fun with the game. Also, accepting defeat and not going on a whole tangent when your team loses a game. You need to take the loss and improve on yourself as a player. 

1) What are your weaknesses? 

2) How do you plan to make those weaknesses your strengths? 

3) Do you think the league needs to be changed in some way? 

4) What are your long term plans? 

5) Ambition or loyalty? 

6) Favourite snack?