when i r.i.p.

Enorama

The effect you did with the font is really impressive where you changed it from an outline when its within the player to a solid fill outside. The Signature is also a cool touch and the background isn't bad either. 9/10

Edited by coochiman

Review:

Mmmmm it's pretty good. Few things I like and don't like. First of all, lighting is super well done here. The lighting is also done well enough so the text stands out, which by the way the text is easily the best part of the sig. The glowy X is cool but I'd like to see it more than just once. I know the big text is your style, but here I'm not a big fan because it cuts off awkwardly around the face. The dust is nice, but I'd mask out some of it over the black on the jersey. It just looks like heavy gran. And lastly, the render is plain af. The face almost gets lost in the mix even though it isn't a busy sig.

Just now, jhatty8 said:

Review:

Mmmmm it's pretty good. Few things I like and don't like. First of all, lighting is super well done here. The lighting is also done well enough so the text stands out, which by the way the text is easily the best part of the sig. The glowy X is cool but I'd like to see it more than just once. I know the big text is your style, but here I'm not a big fan because it cuts off awkwardly around the face. The dust is nice, but I'd mask out some of it over the black on the jersey. It just looks like heavy gran. And lastly, the render is plain af. The face almost gets lost in the mix even though it isn't a busy sig.

the edit feature doesn't exist apparently? I give it an 8/10

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

The glowy X is cool but I'd like to see it more than just once.

Just to touch on this real quick; the x with a line is a common way to denote the part of a contract where signors sign, they're related and that's why there's just the one.