Two years in the VHL

Matt_O

My two year anniversary on VHL just went by and I didn't even realize. I can't believe I have been on this site for two years already. I remember when I first joined, my cousin @TrevorC11 told me he found this cool league and we checked it out. He wasn't as interested and never earned any TPE, but I took a liking to it. At first I felt obligated to earn TPE, but eventually it became easy. I became a pretty prominent member throughout 2019, as I was with VSN, a VHLM GM, and even in the BOG. How did I get into the BOG? Your guess is as good as mine. Eventually I stepped away from the VHL in late 2019 because I actually got a life, pretty shocking. I started dating this girl and we still are dating now a year later. Can you guys believe this? The S+ tier clown actually got a girl- hulk hogan wishes he could be on my level. Hogan, I know you are reading this because you search up your player name. The VHL was super important to me in 2019, and even though it is less important to me now it still is something fun that I am really glad my cousin told me about.

215 words