(S76) RW - Matthew Willis, TPE: 66

Griff001

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL

Hello @Griff001 thank you for making the choice to enroll in the Victory Hockey League! Your journey towards becoming a VHL pro starts today! My name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Last season our franchise enjoyed a very solid playoff run and we are looking to follow it up with another good effort this season. We have started the season strong and are looking to build off that. We have a very deep team, but we are still looking to add some depth to our offense, and that's where you come in!

Our team values good character and positivity. We try to offer up a family like atmosphere in our Team Discord Locker Room. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use the Quote feature on my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. By doing this you are signifying you are looking to sign a contract with Yukon for the remainder if Season 75. From there myself or our GM MexicanCow123 will send you a contract offer and DM you to help get you started with your player.

Regardless if you choose Yukon or not, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message me and I will do my best to help you out. Best of luck, cheers!

Edited by fromtheinside

45 minutes ago, Griff001 said:

Player Information

Username: Griff001

Player Name: Matthew Willis

Recruited From: Member (Emi recommended me)

Position: RW

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 189 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started.

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @Griff001!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the third line, we are a team that historically does well and we intend to do our best to keep it that way! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

zY1rwQ1.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @Griff001

I'm a_Ferk, the Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. This is a team with a deep history in the league and has enjoyed recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past six seasons. Most importantly, Saskatoon enjoys a well-earned reputation as a great place to start your VHL career. 

We are currently able to offer you a spot on the fourth line.

If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

51 minutes ago, Griff001 said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hi Griff, I'm Riley (dren), the AGM for the Halifax 21st and we'd love to make you an offer top 6 minutes.
If you're interested in joining Halifax 21st please quote this post and reply with 'BOATGANG'.

52 minutes ago, Griff001 said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk

5 minutes ago, Riley_Couture said:

Hi Griff, I'm Riley (dren), the AGM for the Halifax 21st and we'd love to make you an offer top 6 minutes.
If you're interested in joining Halifax 21st please quote this post and reply with 'BOATGANG'.

BOATGANG