2nd Line Update - Justin Lose

youloser1337

Another week and another grand performance for Justin Lose on the second line. Lose even got a weekly award from @thadthrasher in the Week 2 Player Highlights for VHLM! He got the Snow Plow Award with a team leading 42 hits.

Week 2 had 6 more games than last week. Justin Lose continues to tear the league up on the second line with an astounding 19 points with a +2 rating. He had 10 goals and 9 assists. The only player that produced more than Lose was RJ Thatcher, who is on the first line, with 12 goals and 9 assists for 21 points. Compared to week 1, Lose played 6 more games and scored 5 more goals and 2 more assists. We reached out to Lose for a quick statement on his increase in production.

"Right now I got the hot stick. I can't put all of the glory on myself. Obviously I have more assists and that is all possible with the amazing linemates I have. John Callahan Jr and Chris Foley have been an absolute dream to work with this season. I can't wait to get back on the ice!" - Justin Lose