AGM Mr.King moves to the Pros PHI->VAN

Spence King

image.png.9af709537b31c89d109d87dfc6a23dfe.png PHI (VHLM)  -----------> VAN (VHL)    VIz4KPy.png

Well this has been a crazy week for sure, and by crazy I mean unexpected. On the start of the week I was posting a review of our most recent draft and the future of the Philladelphia Reapers as a powerhouse franchise for seasons to come with amazing recruitment and drafting and never for a second imagined the possibility that I would be looking for a new condo just outside Vancouver today. This honestly was the hardest decision I have ever had to make. When @Beaviss calls, and has offering you a job, I don’t think there's anyone in the VHL that would say no. Having not applied for the VAN position and NO intention of leaving Philly until I get that next expansion team .This was honestly so out of the blue and really took me by surprise a few days before giving beavis my final answer to the job offer. Philadelphia has been my home since I first joined the VHLM as a player in S71 and leaving this amazing group of players Dmax and I have worked so hard to put together and I KNOW are taking home the Founders cup this year! I can actually believe all of your success my Reapers im so looking forward to watching you all grow into professionals and and don’t worry I will still be in the Reapers Discord regularly I ❤️ each and every one of you and pray that there's and asterisk on the S75 Founders cup beside @DMaximus after the Reapers win the CUP. 

"Leaving Philadelphia was the hardest decision i have had to make since joining the VHL community , there are so many users ive met along thee way that have helped me and hope that i have helped them and Philly will always be a part of my heart and dont ever doubt a return to Philly one day ... Thanks to all the Roster players and Fans , Dmax especially for allowing me to take this amazing opportunty to grow towards my goal of becoming the next VHLM GM #OnceAReaperAlwaysAReaper"- Quoted Elsby on the Local Philadelphia Channel 8 News.