Merrick...

Steve

5 hours ago, Steve said:

3lufmCj.png

Review:

Cool render cut out and nice placement. The filter is very cool and looks well against the background and text.
Everything blends in pretty well but the text looks like its opacity was decreased a bitttttttttt.... too much but yeah looks like grafiti art I dig it.
9/10

Your graphics are always fire. The render is beautiful and so is whatever effects you put on here. I like how the player fades into the background a bit, i think that adds some depth which is nice. the background is also pretty nice and I liked how you smudged a bit of red behind "john" which was another really cool touch. 10/10

On 12/6/2020 at 5:55 PM, Steve said:

3lufmCj.png

Very nice job! It looks like a cover to some horror book, but still looks nice. I would do the orange more shiney, but i understand, what you were trying to do there. Maybe would have appreciated some minor detail ( VHL logo or something like that ).

Overall, it's nice, but not excatly my cup of tea so 7/10.

Another excellent graphic. Always gotta take my point for the lack of logo swap (even half) but overall the background, the render, the font which does look a little faded is all great stuff. As someone who isn't great at graphics this is kinda what I want to get to long term. Excellent work again my friend 9/10. Always enjoy seeing your work and an interesting choice to go for a dark background to the blue jersey. Not a lot of people could make it work. You did.